1:04 PM

Breastfeeding Past 3 Years

Posted by Doncrack |


nike



Ann Sinnott is writing a book about breastfeeding older children and she needs to speak to mums with that experience.

“As the book is nearing completion, I thought I’d invite mothers who haven’t previously participated in my surveys (including the online survey) to do so now. Any fascinated mothers should email me at ann.sinnott@googlemail.com with their study in the subject field, and let me undergo their country and the ages of some currently breastfeeding children, and the ages of some that hit weaned (last feed), by 14 Aug 09.

Am especially fascinated in mothers bfdg 3yr olds and older. Mothers feeding junior children who intend/wish to move until their children are older, are also welcome to participate.

If, as an individual mother, you previously took part in digit of the surveys, I’d be grateful for an update on your breastfeeding status. Email me details, with your study in subject field so that I can easily related with your preceding submission.

If you cannot advert whether or not you hit previously taken part, meet beam content to ann.sinnott@googlemail.com.

Many thanks for your continued co-operation. By the way both Sheila Kitzinger and Noemi Stadlen (What Mothers Do) hit feature the typescript and commented favourably.

Best wishes

Ann


Edit: Book published 1st January, 201-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 All About Women | Women | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax