8:05 AM

Jennifer Lopez: Motherhood Has Changed Me

Posted by Doncrack |


She gave birth to twins Max and Emme back in March of 2008 and Jennifer Lopez can’t believe how much her life has changed in the past two years.

She explained, “I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids. That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better. I definitely feel like I've grown up."


J. Lo continued, "My main priority now is that my kids are happy; that's my No. 1 focus in life. Are these little people happy, content, and getting everything they need? Everything after that is secondary. Before, my work was my main priority – even above myself."

"I think the biggest thing they've taught me is what loving someone is and what it should feel like. This is what unconditional love means. It's crazy, but it's heaven and earth."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 All About Women | Women | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax