5:47 PM

Blackberrys euphoria

Posted by Doncrack |

For years now we see celebs talking or writing on this gadget that reminds a bit to a handcalculator - Blackberries. Their main function is receiving and sending mails, but they have also smartphone functions.

The Blackberry offers a phone, text messaging, e-mail, calendar and digital camera all rolled into one. It's small, sleek and will make you want to stay organized. A Blackberry or other phone is standing on top of my wishlist. Hopefully someone reads this. What about you? Do you have one, hate or love them? Tell me!

Ah..maybe I should mention this: At the moment I'm using a old Sagem mobile phone without a color display.Well an oldie but goldie. But I've to say I'm not the kind of person who can't live with a handy anyway it's time for changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 All About Women | Women | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax