I've been looking for the perfect blanket to lounge and sleep with. Royal Sky Blanket is so the most comfortable blanket in the world, it's exactly what I've wanted. I won't sleep without this blanket!

Cuddling up with this blanket will send you off into dreamland. I absolutely LOVE it!!!




This is so soothing and just a lovely "go to" lovely piece of heaven. It's great if you take a nap to have the luxuriousness and comfort of this blanket. I bought one blanket last year and I love it to death. It's such a comfort and what a bargain! I am getting another one this year because I can't bear to think of when this one eventually wears out. Although, it's fine and doesn't need replacing, eventually it will I am sure. It's really that special wonderful thing I look forward to...when I'm resting. The best!

My sister bought barbie blanket for her daughter... She didn't even know that existed before that... My niece love it - it is so cozy and comfortable and easy to take care of....

What a wonderful gift for your friends and family. Come on ladies....just prove it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 All About Women | Women | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax