“We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger, avarice, envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all.” ~ Dorothy Day

One of the analogies that really resonated with me when I first heard it was the Universe does not care which seeds you plant – it will give you the harvest of those seeds. So if you plant sweet corn or you plant poisonous nightshade, the soil does not care – you will reap exactly what you sow.

I call this the Law of the Harvest. What you put in is what you will get out. If I squeeze an orange, no matter which way I squeeze, I will get orange juice. And it does not matter who does the squeezing, orange juice will come out. What comes out if I put the squeeze on you? Anger? Resentment? Bitterness?

Just for today, watch your harvest; because what you plant today, you will get back tomorrow.

Coach Carolyn

Are you harvesting fear? Join the Transcending Fear Online Mentoring Program and create a new harvest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright @ 2008-2010 All About Women | Women | Powered by Blogger Theme by Donkrax